Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More Signs of Fall

Last fall I planted these mums in my yard and this year I am reaping the beautiful rewards. Just when very few plants in my landscape are still flowering, the humble mum shows its glory! I love it!

Lately I cannot get enough of the beautiful fall color! I am pulling out my camera every chance I get to capture the beauty. These plants are rust-colored mums, "Bloodgood" Japanese maple, and "Stawberries and Cream" ribbon grass.

This is one of my favorite ways to display my Indian corn. Just purchase a hurricane vase and line them vertically in there. My vase has a pedestal, which I especially love. Try some of these Fall decorating ideas or get creative with your own.

Indian corn

I purchased this Indian corn a few years ago and every fall I love to pull it out of storage to display in my home. Don't you appreciate the variations of color in each kernal?

No comments:

Post a Comment